Friday 27 April 2007

Jay Cutler looking freaky

Queermuscles has been up and running for a few days now, and I still haven't had a chance to mention the massive size of Jay Cutler. Time to put that right now. A couple of years back, almost the first bodybuilder DVD I bought was New, improved and beyond, kind of like a video diary of Jay through his training sessions. If you haven't already seen the video footage, here are some captures from my favourite scene, which is the first one on the DVD.

Jay goes for a work-out session in the gym. He starts out in a tight yellow vest, working his rippling biceps, but very soon, his muscle shirt proves too restrictive and he pulls it off to reveal his huge, pumped torso.

Jay works out his pecs for a while, it's great to watch them getting more and more pumped as the scene goes on. Then he tries to do some posing for the camera, as you can see here. At one point he stops and tells us that his chest is too pumped up to pose. Is this possible, I wonder? Because from where I'm sitting, he's doing a great job and the bigger the better.

Having watched this scene a few times, I can recommend it. As for the rest of the DVD, I can't really help you with that, cos I'm usually done by this point.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roids, big time!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.