Thursday 26 April 2007

Stewart Bergstein bursting out of his shirt

More free muscleman desktop wallpaper here. I love this photo of Stewart Bergstein, with one of his pecs just poking out of that shirt. He looks so big here, with his nipple pointing almost down on that massive pec. Even though he looks relaxed, the veins in his arms still look like they're about to pop at any moment, as soon as he flexes those giant guns. Feel free to download it for your desktop and stare at that awesome size as much as you want!
Left click on picture, wait til it downloads, right click on it, select 'set as background'.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice dude!! really enjoying ur blog...keep up the good work

queermuscles said...

Hey, thanks for the compliment :)
I intend to keep the blog going!!
Do u have a blog??

Luke Wood wallpaper coming soon!

Anonymous said...

Nope, no blog, but u can find me via msn

fjvp_81@hotmail.com

see ya

queermuscles said...

Cool, I'll add you to my MSN.

Anonymous said...

Whos this Bergstein? Never seen him before

queermuscles said...

He's one of the musclegallery models I think. I got some more of him if you like?

Anonymous said...

Yea, hes amazing. Love the veins.

Johny said...

...keep up the good work buddy

very inspirating to see this pics every day in my pc screen.

may be some day

i can get it...

dan2002 said...

Love his tit sticking out.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I used to be suggested this wеb sitе through my cousin.
І'm now not positive whether or not this post is written by him as nobody else recognize such specified approximately my trouble. You're amаzing!
Thаnk you!

Mу wеb ѕitе :: herbal party pills