Sunday 29 April 2007

Ralph Garcia... what a hulk


Today I had a look at the musclelicious blog today, where there are some great off-season photos of Ralph Garcia. That guy is absolutely gigantic. I'd forgotten how much I liked him. Problem is, there aren't all that many photos of Ralph Garcia around. Does anyone out there have any? Here is my current favourite image of him. Again... I can't get enough of those side-on poses! Just look at the vein running down his bicep here. Absolutely pumped to bursting, his pecs and biceps rippling all over. This guy is huge.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

anotehr day, another great pic, mate!

xxx

queermuscles said...

:) he's a big guy :)

Anonymous said...

this picture is part of the collection at
http://www.repetrope.com/men/competitors/detail.asp?CompetitorID=2610&offset=18
where there are a ton more.