Wednesday 25 April 2007

Worshipping Lee Priest's enormous arms

I felt it was appropriate to make Lee Priest the subject of one of the first blog posts here, given that he was one of my first discoveries in the first issue of Flex I bought as a teenager and have been a fan ever since. For some reason, when I bought that issue of Flex and got it home, I couldn't stop looking at the sheer size and awesome bulge of those muscles. Although he's pretty short, Lee has a couple of very redeeming features, the most impressive of which are his huge arms, which you can see here. In fact, those arms are more than 21 inches in size and look great when pumped and flexed. The best thing about Lee's giant biceps is not just the size though. When he's been pumping up, his biceps are covered in freaky veins. Just look at them bulging here. I love that freaky look. Photos of those massive guns helped get me through my teen years! They still look as great today.

Lee is one of the few pro bodybuilders to get tattoos. As a rule, tattoos don't always look great, but there's something horny about tattoos stretched across bulging biceps which make them look even more impressive.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lee is awesome!!! when I first saw him I could not believe my eyes...who cares he is so short?

queermuscles said...

Agreed, who cares about the height when you have muscles pumped to bursting point!

Unknown said...

The tattoos get to be a little much, but there's no denying his size and definition no matter his height. In fact is probably his height that improves his look of total awesomeness!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.