Saturday 20 June 2009

Muscle cleavage 1

There is nothing hotter than a guy whose chest is packed with so much muscle, he's got enough wide cleavage for a w*nk between. This post is dedicated to shots of huge muscle guys with enough cleavage to bury your face in.


Image 1: A great shot of Jeff Olcsvary (left), cheekily trying to cover his cleavage.

Image 2: This guy has enough cleavage to hang low when he leans over.

Image 3: Even with his t-shirt on, we can see how deep this guy's big muscle tit cleavage is. I can think of three things I'd like to stick in there - my hand, my face and...


Image 4: Branch Warren has enough to get lost in for several days. Great photo of him squeezing his pecs together.





3 comments:

HombresGrandes said...

Great post! but… the man of the photo #4 is Branch Warren (enormous chest too, like Art…) ;)

queermuscles said...

Aha thanks for the tip off, you're right! I'll change it :D

Anonymous said...

This a hot hot selection of huge tit muscle stud beef!!! All these guys are huge and I want to punch and squeeze those huge slabs of muscle flesh!!