Saturday 7 March 2009

Pumped Veins

There's something really hot about a bodybuilder whose muscles are so pumped up, his veins are truly bulging. Check out these four examples.

Lee Priest shows us his enormous arms pumped to bursting size. Look at the way the veins are snaking across them.



I love the way that huge pumped vein runs right the way down Frank McGrath's enormous bicep.



Even a training vest isn't enough to hide the mass of pumped veins on Dennis James.



But let's check out a photo minus the vest so we can see the awesome size of those pecs too.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi, I like you blog.

Please exchange link with me.

I added your link at http://fitnessmen.blogspot.com

Hope you accept my invite
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Splendit men beautifull muscles. 100% manhood and sex appeal.
I love Lee priest, Magraght and others.